Inspired by Exploration #1 of Keri Smith’s book How To Be An Explorer of the World, I decided to try observing ten things about right where I am sitting right now that I hadn’t noticed when I sat down. Before that, here are some details:
- Where I am sitting: my work station inside my apartment in the Philippines
- Date: 1 February 2022, 3:36 PM GMT+8
- Weather: it’s sunny af outside (29 degrees Celsius)
Here’s what my work station looks like:
And, here goes the list:
- I haven’t updated my weekly whiteboard calendar.
- I forgot to charge my ear buds.
- I am yet to paint my nails.
- My Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask has been sitting on my table for 2 weeks now and I always forget to use it.
- I need to take out my garbage.
- I haven’t sat in my bean bag at my reading corner since I got my very comfy pink gaming chair.
- I am hungry.
- I still can’t figure out where the ants on my desk are coming from.
- I’m starting to have backlogs on my art journal.
- It is so satisfying to be stepping on a faux fur mat while working.