I am a lover of beautiful messes. I love the concept of The Circle Hostel Zambales where guests can creatively put vandals everywhere. Aside from the vandals, you have hammocks, conga, ukelele, bread and peanut butter, and the beautiful Liwliwa Beach nearby (the life!).
A quick review of the hostel: They allow early check-ins, they have nice dorm rooms provided with mosquito net and nice shower areas, they have activities like island hopping and bonfire night, and the staff are really, really nice. They do not have a cafeteria or canteen but there are a lot of places to eat nearby. You can book a bed at a very affordable price. Circle Hostel stickers are sold for Php50.
I was really entertained by the vandals (some of them are passe, but why not?) painted all over the hostel and below are twenty of them that really caught my attention:
1. Life is like the surf. So give yourself away like the sea. (Ano daw?)
2. You have to claim it. Act like you have it. Talk like you own it. Thank Him everyday for granting it to you. Have faith. Mind, body and soul.
3. There are bioluminescent shit at night in the water.
4. Love is a shared responsibility.
5. Make your dreams happen.
6. The most important things are the hardest to say.
7. There are people you meet for a reason, people you meet for the season, people you’ll keep for a lifetime.
8. Hindi porket hawak mo na, sa’yo na!
9. Girls just wanna have fun.
10. Travel more.
11. Walk on waters.
12. Live. Love. Read.
13. Live. Laugh. Travel.
14. Don’t you worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
15. The ocean is my church.
16. I’m not Wonder Woman but I’ll always make you wonder.
17. Masarap mawalan ng pake sa mga bagay-bagay. Lasang fresh air.
18. C’est la vie.
19. Imagine if trees gave free wi-fi. We’d all be planting like crazy. It’s a pity they only give us oxygen to live.
20. Why walk if you can fly?
Circle Hostel Zambales Contact Information
For more travel articles about the Philippines, click on the banner below: